On our platform, we have more than 55 unique filter types to search by to build your ideal list.
- Known Data - Some people have more contact information available than others. Use this to filter to narrow down what contact information is available.
- Job Title - Filter your query by a person’s job title.
- Department - Filter your query by a person’s department.
- Seniority - Filter your query by a person’s seniority at a company (C-Level, Executive, etc)
- Keyword - Filter your query by keywords related towards the contacts you are trying to acquire.
- Skills - Filter your query by a contacts professional skills
- State - Filter your query by state.
- Postal Code - Filter your query by a postal/zip code.
- Country - Filter your query by their country location.
- Time in Role - Filter by how long a contact has been working in their current position.
- Education - Filter by what school/university a contact has attended.
- Past Employers - Filter by what previous company a contact used to work at.
- Account Based - Filter your query to find contacts within specific companies (Either by the domain or name of the company)
- Industry - Filter your query by the type of industry the company exists within.
- Company Size - Filter your query by the total amount of employees that are working within the company.
- Revenue - Filter contacts by how much estimated revenue their company makes.
- Company Tags - Filter your query by a unique company tag.
- Company City - Filter for contacts where their company’s headquarters is located in a specific city.
- Company State - Filter for contacts where their company’s headquarters is located in a specific state.
- Company Postal Code - Filter for contacts where their company’s headquarters is located in a specific postal code and or radius.
- Company Country - Filter contacts by what country their company headquarters are located in.
- Technologies Used - Filter your query by technologies that a company actively uses.
- Alexa Rank - Every website has a specific rank. Alexa using website traffic to determine this rank.
- Company Description - Filter your query by keywords used in a companies description.
- Amount Raised - Filter for the amount of money a company has raised.
- Last Funding Type - Filter for companies that has reached a certain funding miletstone.
- Last Funding Date - This is the last time the company has publicly received funding.
- Actively Hiring - Filter your query by what companies are currently actively hiring.
- Contacts Per Company - Use this filter to limit the amount of contacts we should return at the same company.
For more information about our filters and what exactly they do, please visit our documentation page for more information.